- Tax Forms are available for employees via PayCom. Click here for instructions.
- Education students who need help with licensing/endorsement should go to https://dpi.wi.gov/support/contact-us.
- Students with federal loans may be eligible to pursue a closed-school student loan discharge. Information is available at: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/closed-school
- Additional questions about student loans should be directed to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Colleges and universities that are offering Teach-Out agreements to Stritch students and others that are welcoming Stritch students as transfer students can be found on the Teach-Out vs. Transfer page. Please see the link below.
Faculty and Staff FAQs
Former employees of Cardinal Stritch University can request employment records and employment verification at email@example.com.
Can I apply for unemployment benefits?
You are eligible to apply for unemployment. The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development provides detailed information about unemployment benefit at this site – https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/
Student Athlete FAQs
Information for Student Athletes
To learn more about the NAIA eligibility process, please go to https://www.naia.org/legislative/ecp/index.
Will my Cardinal Stritch University degree be recognized as valid after the University closes?
Higher education degrees always remain valid if they were conferred by a fully accredited institution at the time of closure.
How will potential employers verify my education at Cardinal Stritch University?
You can order a transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse to be sent directly to your employer for verification of your education. Please click on the Transcript Ordering link above for more information.